Cambie laneway home by Smallworks. The floor plan has been thoughtfully designed to maximize the flow and space with ample storage.
The main floor features the bedroom plus a flex room, a large bathroom, and storage with polished cement flooring and in-floor radiant heating.
Upstairs flows to the open floor plan kitchen, living room and an enclosed private balcony.
Nothing has been spared in the design and construction.
$3200 per month plus utilities (billed separately)
Well-behaved small-medium size dog upon landlord approval (with deposit)
- 750 sq ft
- Bleached oak flooring upstairs
- Polished concrete floors with in-floor heating on the main
- Electric Charging
- On-demand hot water
- 3 Skylights
- Gas fireplace
- Premium stainless steel appliances: Blomberg, LG, Fisher Paykel
- Rainshower bathtub
- Landscaped private fenced patio
- Keyless entry
- Ample storage
- Quartz countertops with Custom Cabinetry
- Covered south-facing private balcony
The Douglas Park area is between Oak and Cambie and 16th and King Edward Ave. With easy access to anywhere along the Canada Line.
- 16, 17 & 33 buses
- Heather bike route
- Well-behaved dog upon Landlord approval.
- No smoking
- Tenants insurance required
An easy quick walk to Vancouver General Hospital, Children and Women's Hospital. Many quaint restaurants and shopping on Cambie and Oak.